Thursday, August 20, 2009

August is almost over

The summer is almost over and the good news is my house is pending right now. I consider myself very fortunate to be able to sell my house in this horrible market. This has been an extremely stressful summer. Almost having my house foreclose, my best friends husband killed himself, and I was there while my friend told her 10 year old daughter that her dad was dead. This is probably one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. He killed himself on July 5, 2009, so sad. July was a horrible month! R.I.P. Brad Pruitt a memorial account has been set up at Bank of the Cascades for his daughter Lucy Pruitt the account is the Brad Pruitt memorial fund. If you knew him or his partner of 15 years Beth Seiler please give what you can. Beth is now a single mother in these tough financial times...

On a raw food note. I have barely eaten any raw food lately, just fruit and salads. I've been drinking way too much wine to drown my troubles and now I need to get serious and do a cleanse. I'm thinking next week I will start another raw food cleanse. Lots of green smoothies, fruits and vegetables and I will more than likely get a colonic. I really want to be hypnotized to eat more raw food and not always cave in to eating burritos and macaroni and cheese. If anyone out there can recommend a good hypnotherapist let me know. I was thinking Jane Meyers sounded good. Recipes to come shortly, I promise. I've got some new recipes in the works.

Take Care,

Jen

No comments: