Friday, April 11, 2008

I still can't find my camera..

I am so bummed. I have visualized myself finding it. I know I still will but it's frustrating. I just created corn fritters with mango salsa, pad thai, falafel, and this great kale salad that I could have photographed. I need to measure out some of the stuff I made so that I can post the recipes on here I will try to do that next week. I go to Portland, Oregon this week with my friend Faith of Leaf and Petal, and a couple of other ladies. This is going to be so fun. A girls weekend. I will get to see my old boss Lynette (aka Nettie Von Glutenstein), that I just love to bits. Also I will get to visit some other friends that live there like my sweet friend Brandi that just moved up their she used to work at Deschutes Brewery here and is transferring to the Brewery in the Pearl District, also I will get to see Colleen and Alex. I am so excited. I will blog more tomorrow when I have more time. 

Take Care,

Jen

No comments: