Monday, May 12, 2008

I have had a busy week..

Wow, I've been really busy lately. I have tried some new recipes out lately. One in particular that is really good is raw vegan crab cakes by Cherie Soria. I will find it and put a link to it. Oh my god you would think you were eating a crab cake, unless someone told you otherwise. I also made some raw tartar sauce out of cashews and wasabi powder and some capers which are not raw, but really added to the taste of the tartar sauce. I also made the white chocolate strawberry tart by Vanessa Sherwood and topped it off with fresh strawberries and bananas and raw chocolate sauce. It tasted like a banana split. I also made a raw carrot cake out of the juicing pulp I had leftover, and made a cashew lemon coconut frosting, it turned out good. I picked up another client..Yeah! I will post some photos and recipes one day this week..Take Care, Jen

No comments: