Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Raw food class in Sister's is full with a waiting list!

Hello,

My class in Sisters is full with a waiting list. I can't believe it. Thank you Kim Luckini licensed massage therapist, (who I hear, gives an amazing massage),for all your help in organizing this class for me. I am doing my kids vegetarian class not this weekend but the following weekend. I was just looking at this site called www.rawfoodtalk.com they have this before and after section that is just so inspiring, if you get a chance check it out.

So far today I have had raw granola which was made out of sprouted dehydrated buckwheat, sprouted dehydrated sunflower seeds, walnuts, pecans, orange zest, raw honey, dried blueberries, with some almond milk I made. Followed by my green smoothie made from pineapple, mango, strawberry, spinach, coconut oil, and some merlin's magic.(google it)

My husbands' friend Joe Curren and his lovely wife Teasha were in town, they went up to the mountain to go snowboarding. He is a surfer and amazing photographer, here's the link to his website: www.joecurrenphotography.com I made some wild salmon tacos, man were they ever good. We drank wine watched some cheesy television. How could I give up wild salmon? I'm definetely not there yet!

I have to make food today. I think I will make the raw alfredo dish, with zucchini pasta.

Take Care,

Jen

No comments: