Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crazy busy..

Another crazy week of food preparation. I really need to come up with some way to make my life a little less chaotic. I have 2 more people that want me to prepare food. I really need the universe to bring me a person that has some knowledge about starting a business. I need to know what to do next, as far as expansion. I am probably going to have to take this business out of my home and put it into a commercial kitchen. It feels as if everything is moving in warp speed. I just ordered a bunch of ingredients over the internet from www.rawguru.com. I think that is where the price break will come in. I don't think people realize how expensive organic ingredients cost. I am really disappointed in the switch of Wild Oats to Whole Foods. It seems as though Whole Foods just doesn't carry as much as Wild Oats did. They don't carry the raw cacao nibs. They also skimped out on the bulk spices. I usually don't shop there because I am not to interested in supporting big corporations. I usually give my business to Nature's and Devore's since they are both local small businesses. They keep the money flowing in Bend. Okay enough griping..

We have just gotten some more snow on the mountains recently. It has been chilly again. I am going on a run later. Taking my Tui girl for a nice run. She usually gets so tired on the way back that she slows down to a fast walk. I really haven't been as faithful to the raw diet as I should be. I will try today. I have some zucchini noodles that I will top with raw tomato sauce. I still have some of my curry and mock rice recipe left. I really want to attempt to make raw tortilla soup. Next time I will have to post my recipe on here. Well I am off to make the most of my day. 

No comments: