Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wow, what to do next?

Well within the last 2 days I have had 4 more people interested in me preparing raw food for them. It is all happening so fast. I don't know what I should do next. I need to start looking for a commercial kitchen. I really want to do some of the summer festivals and munch and music. I think what I will do is 2 times a month do a tasting party and start building up my clientele that way. That way it is relaxed and fun and informal. Yesterday I ate all raw. I just created this salad that is to live for. I will post the recipe at the end of the blog. Or else I will repost it later today. 

My friend Beth is on her way over and I need to take a shower. I just got back from a run. I took my sweet doggie Tui and pooped her out she is crashed out on the floor right now. I have so much energy when I eat raw. It really is a natural high. Well I am going to have to post later, I really need to jump in the shower. 

Take Care,

Jen

No comments: